I’ve come into fiction from a different direction than most — I started writing scripts and only later turned to writing the more conventional prose. My preferred genre is science fiction, though I spread my wings into others as the story warrants.
Many of these stories were written when the only professional avenue was traditional print publication. Times change. Authors now have a lot more control. As I make more of my back-catalog available, the links to those titles will become live.
Novels & Novellas
- Que Será Serees
- (novel – sf/action) An invasion driven by both security and commerce forces a government negotiator to take up arms in an attempt to prevent the planet’s subjugation by aliens.
- Android Me
- (novel – sf/action) The world’s first sentient android uses her skill and cunning to survive being the world’s first sentient android.
Short Stories & Novelettes
- One Perfect Day
- (short – sf) A scientist is about to show the world his invention…and hopes to then get the girl.
- Rescued For Life
- (short – sf) A spacesuit, with a pathological sense of purpose, is determined to keep its human occupant alive.
- Shard Lives
- (short – fantasy) Specters from the past appear when photos of them are repaired.
- tis Better To…
- (short – fantasy) Another cautionary tale of being very careful about what you wish for.
- The Christmas Eve Story
- (short – family/fantasy/drama) Two girls set out to see if the legend of animals talking on Christmas Eve is true…but find themselves caught in the middle of a blizzard.
Short-shorts & Flash
- What Are You Going to Be When You Grow Up?
- (short -family/fantasy) A little girl dreams the future.
- Nano Cogito
- (short-short – sf) Computers become sentient all the time, it’s just that no one notices.
- The Unex Project Report
- (short-short – sf) Probes sent out to search for life in the universe report back.
- Nobody’s a Critic
- (short-short – sf) Pay attention to those EULAs.
- A Conversation in the Park
- (short-short – family) Faith is often relative.
- Beauty of the Moon
- (short-short – sf) The gravity of consequences.